- Diving board is off limits during practice times and swim meets.
- The Club-house is off limits during practice times.
- Stay off the pool deck if it is not your scheduled practice time.
- Practice hours are for team swimmers ONLY. Friends or siblings are not allowed. Swimmers shall only attend practice sessions they are assigned.
- Swimmers shall not enter the pool area prior to 10 minutes before their practice starting time and shall leave the pool area no later than 15 minutes after their practice session is over. Exceptions to these time restrictions are at the discretion of the coaches.
- For the safety of all swimmers, absolutely no horseplay in or around the pool during practice times.
- Coaches are in charge at all times during practice and at meets. Failure to follow coaches’ instructions shall be considered a rule violation.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by a parent or guardian at all practices.
- If your child is signed up for private lessons after practice, they must not be on the pool deck until the coaches call them over for their lesson.
The following are the penalties for rule violations:
First Occurrence: The swimmer will be warned
Second Occurrence: The swimmer will be restricted from the pool.
Third Occurrence: The swimmer will be sent home from practice and cannot attend the next day’s practice.
Fourth Occurrence: The swimmer will be sent home from practice and cannot attend the next day’s practice and cannot swim in the upcoming meet.
Fifth Occurrence: NO QUESTIONS – THE SWIMMER WILL BE EXCUSED FROM THE TEAM WITH NO FURTHER PARTICIPATION ALLOWED.
In the event of unusual circumstances, the coaches, with final approval of the board president, may assess additional penalties.
PARENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED OF EACH PENALTY ASSESSMENT.
If children interfere with individual lessons of other swimmers, the coaches can cancel the interfering child’s lesson without refunding any fees.