- Be on time to practices, lessons and meet warm-ups.
- Give as much as you can on each swim, both in practices and at meets.
- Respect and support your teammates and coaches, both in practices and at meets.
- Show dedication to the program, to other swimmers, and to coaches.
- Participate in team meetings and cheer before each meet.
- Talk to the coaches before and after each swim.
- Stay in the team area during meets and stay for the entire meet to cheer the team on.
- Support your child throughout the season. Be positive!
- Leave coaching to the coaches.
- Don’t push your swimmer too hard to improve. Swimmers develop at different paces.
- Reinforce the team philosophy and team rules.
- Cheer and support other swimmers on the team, especially at the Invitational Meets.
- Try to get your swimmer(s) to practices, lessons, and meets on time!
- Monitor your swimmer(s) activities and behavior at swim meets.
- If you have an 8 & Under swimmer(s), make sure you know what events they are swimming and make sure they get to the shepherds’ area on time before each event.
Simple formatted text