Registration is open.
For the early bird pricing returning families must completely register by 4/1/16 and new families must completely register by 4/17/16.
To have completed your registration you must:
- Complete the online registration;
- Print out and sign the Waivers and Agreements found here: Waivers/Disclaimers;
- Pay all Registration Fees (if choosing to pay in 2 installment payments, the 2nd payment must be in the form of a posted dated check which will be cashed on 6/1/16);
- Submit Work Assignment Deposit;
- Submit Fundraising Deposit;
- Submit Cabana Club Fees (if you are not a member of the Vista Diablo Cabana Club in Good Standing)
Sign up for all work assignments:
Mini Dolphin only Families
- 2 dual meet work assignments (preferably home meets)
- 6 dual meet work assignments;
- 2 invitational work assignments;
- 1 volunteer position; and
- Concord City Meet.
- Mini Dolphin only Families
The Vista Diablo Dolphins is a summer recreational swim team. We strive to foster a positive environment focused on improving skills at all levels. Participation in our program is a fun and satisfying experience for both swimmers and their families. Come see what we have to offer!
Swim fast…Have fun!!!